UFC 240 is set for Saturday, July 27. The early preliminaries begin at 6:30 p.m. ET with the main card featherweight matchup of heavy-favorite Max Holloway (-430) and Frankie Edgar (+325) scheduled for 10 p.m.
UFC 240 Main Card odds
- Frankie Edgar +325
- Max Holloway -430
MyBookie also provides prop bets for the Edgar-Holloway fight on Saturday for those interested in betting on UFC this weekend.
While it is unlikely the fight will end in a draw, oddsmakers give +8000 odds of that happening, Holloway is projected to win by a knockout, technical knockout, disqualification, or submission.
Method of victory
- Frankie Edgar by KO, TKO, DQ or Submission +600
- Frankie Edgar by Decision or Technical Decision +550
- Max Holloway by KO, TKO, DQ or Submission -140
- Max Holloway by Decision or Technical Decision +260
- Draw +8000
The 20-3 Holloway is coming off a rare loss in his last fight against Dustin Poirier, but the oddsmakers say he’ll bounce back Saturday.
Despite Edgar’s low odds of winning this fight, a victory would give him the distinction of holding titles in two separate division; lightweight and featherweight. Edgar was the lightweight champ from 2010-12.
Because MyBookie favors a Holloway win by KO/TKO/DQ/Submission, it’s no surprise they also favor the fight ending before the final bell. The chances of the fight going the distance are +150.
Will the fight go the distance?
- Yes +150
- No -200
For a more detailed round-by-round betting option, MyBookie is taking action on which fighter will win and in which round they may do it. Odds favor Holloway winning by points at +260.
Main card round betting
- Edgar wins in round 1 +1600
- Edgar wins in round 2 +2000
- Edgar wins in round 3 +2500
- Edgar wins in round 4 +2800
- Edgar wins in round 5 +3300
- Edgar wins by points +550
- Holloway wins in round 1 +550
- Holloway wins in round 2 +600
- Holloway wins in round 3 +700
- Holloway wins in round 4 +900
- Holloway wins in round 5 +1200
- Holloway wins by points +260
- Draw +6600
UFC 240 will be held at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta as a pay-per-view only program. The Holloway-Edgar bout will stream exclusively on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass, which requires a subscription.
Access to UFC 240 runs $60, plus subscription fees to the streaming services mentioned above.