Betting on the NFL Playoffs is no easy feat because projection models that worked during the regular season tend to not show profitable results. In addition to looking at the current playoff picture, we’ll offer some betting strategies to help you adapt to the postseason.
We also want to provide you with our reviewed list of best legal online sportsbooks in the United States for betting on football. Postseason football wagering is an entirely different beast to try and tackle, but we will give you the playbook on how to profit when betting on the 2019 NFL Playoffs.
Best Betting Site for the 2019 NFL Playoffs
Bovada Sportsbook - Accepts All US Players
Bovada is an industry leader that has been servicing the USA for over a decade. They have built a trusted reputation among US sports bettors and offer a service that is valued by many seasoned professionals around the world.
Top USA Sportsbooks
Betting Lines and Odds for the NFL Playoffs
Below is our list of the top 5 online sportsbooks that accept USA players. Each of the sportsbooks below will be legally licensed offshore, offer 24/7 support, great betting lines and most of all offer fast payouts when you want to collect your winnings. We bet on sports too, so rest assured that the sites we recommend are the absolute cream of the crop 5 star sites available to USA players.
Is It Legal To Bet On The NFL Playoffs Online In The US?
In the United States, there is no federal law that prevents you from using an online sportsbook that is licensed and located outside of the country. The NFL betting sites we recommend for the NFL Playoffs all fit this description and have been the most trusted sportsbooks in the industry for decades.
When it comes to betting online at sportsbooks that reside inside the U.S. border, legal wagering options are hard to find since only a few states allow betting sites to operate within state lines since the repeal of PASPA in May 2018. Playoff betting is also allowed in related sports such as college football, baseball, basketball, and more.
2019 NFL Playoffs – Current Playoff Picture
After the 17-week regular season is over, only 12 out of the 32 NFL teams will qualify for the NFL Playoffs. The AFC and NFC will feature six teams each with the top two seeds from each conference receiving a first-round bye.
After the wild card and divisional rounds, the four remaining teams will play in their respective conference championship to decide who represents the AFC and NFC in the Super Bowl.
Here are the current playoff standings and the game line odds based on the Bovada online sportsbook. You can check back for updated odds, predictions, and more. Updates will be posted weekly.
NFL Playoff Standings - Divisional Round
(e) = Eliminated
Seed/Team Division Record
- Kansas City Chiefs - West (12-4-0)
- New England - East (11-5-0)
- Los Angeles Chargers - West (13-4-0) - (e)
- Indianapolis Colts - South - (11-6-0) - (e)
- Houston Texans - South (11-5-0) - (e)
- Baltimore Ravens - North (10-6-0) - (e)
- Pittsburgh Steelers North - (9-6-1) - (e)
- Tennessee Titans - South - (9-7-0) - (e)
- Cleveland Browns - North - (7-8-1) - (e)
- Miami Dolphins - East - (7-9-0) - (e)
- Denver Broncos - West - (6-10-0) - (e)
- Cincinnati Bengals - North - (6-10-0) - (e)
- Buffalo Bills - East (6-10-0) - (e)
- Jacksonville Jaguars - South - (5-11-0) - (e)
- New York Jets - East - (4-12-0) - (e)
- Oakland Raiders - West - (4-12-0) - (e)
Seed/Team Division Record
- Los Angeles Rams - West - (13-3-0)
- New Orleans Saints - South - (13-3-0)
- Chicago Bears - North - (12-4-0) - (e)
- Dallas Cowboys - East - (11-6-0) - (e)
- Seattle Seahawks - West - (10-6-0) - (e)
- Philadelphia Eagles - East - (10-7-0) - (e)
- Minnesota Vikings - North - (8-7-1) - (e)
- Carolina Panthers - South - (7-9-0) - (e)
- Washington Redskins - East - (7-9-0) - (e)
- Atlanta Falcons - South - (7-9-0) - (e)
- Green Bay Packers - North - (6-9-1) - (e)
- Detroit Lions - North - (6-10-0) - (e)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - South - (5-11-0) - (e)
- New York Giants - East - (5-11-0) - (e)
- San Francisco 49ers - West - (4-12-0) - (e)
- Arizona Cardinals - West - (3-13-0) - (e)
NFL Playoff Betting Guide – Tips and Strategies
Playoff football is one of the most intense events in all of sports and pits the best NFL teams and players against each other. Change is necessary because the margin for error is razor-thin due to the amount of talent on the field for any play. Here are some things to help you adapt your bets for the NFL Playoffs.