Betting on the NFL Playoffs is no easy feat because projection models that worked during the regular season tend to not show profitable results. In addition to looking at the current playoff picture, we’ll offer some betting strategies to help you adapt to the postseason.
We also want to provide you with our reviewed list of best legal online sportsbooks in the United States for betting on football. Postseason football wagering is an entirely different beast to try and tackle, but we will give you the playbook on how to profit when betting on the 2020 NFL Playoffs. If you are new to betting on football, you may want to check out our NFL bet types guide to learn about all the different types of bets you place.
Best Betting Site for the 2020 NFL Playoffs
Bovada Sportsbook - Accepts All US Players
Bovada is an industry leader that has been servicing the USA for over a decade. They have built a trusted reputation among US sports bettors and offer a service that is valued by many seasoned professionals around the world.
Top USA Sportsbooks
Betting Lines and Odds for the NFL Playoffs
Below is our list of the top 5 online sportsbooks that accept USA players. Each of the sportsbooks below will be legally licensed offshore (or owned and operated by a parent company that holds legal licensing credentials), offer 24/7 support, great NFL betting lines and most of all offer fast payouts when you want to collect your winnings. We bet on sports too, so rest assured that the sites we recommend are the absolute cream of the crop 5-star sites available to USA players.
Is It Legal To Bet On The NFL Playoffs Online In The US?
In the United States, there is no federal law that prevents you from using an online sportsbook that is operating legally within the industry and located outside of the country. The NFL betting sites we recommend for the NFL Playoffs all fit this description and have been the most trusted sportsbooks in the industry for decades.
When it comes to betting online at sportsbooks that reside inside the U.S. border, legal wagering options are hard to find since only a few states allow betting sites to operate within state lines since the repeal of PASPA in May 2018. Playoff betting is also allowed in related sports such as college football, baseball, basketball, and more.
Super Bowl 54 Odds
2019/20 NFL Playoff Picture
Below you will find the current playoff bracket for Super Bowl LIV. We will update this graphic as the playoffs progress.
2019/20 NFL Post Season Standings
NFL Playoff Standings - Divisional Round
(*) = Homefield Advantage
(x) = Clinched Playoff Berth
(y) = Division Winner
(e) = Eliminated
Seed/Team Division Record
- Baltimore Ravens - North (14-2-0) - (*)
- New England - East (12-4-0) - (y)
- Kansas City Chiefs - West (12-4-0) - (z)
- Houston Texans - South (10-6-0) - (y)
- Buffalo Bills - East (10-6-0)- (x)
- Tennessee Titans - South - (9-7-0) - (x)
- Pittsburgh Steelers North - (8-8-0) - (e)
- Indianapolis Colts - South - (7-9-0) - (e)
- Cleveland Browns - North - (6-10-0) - (e)
- Oakland Raiders - West - (7-9-0) - (e)
- Denver Broncos - West - (7-9-0) - (e)
- Los Angeles Chargers - West (5-9-0) - (e)
- New York Jets - East - (5-9-0) - (e)
- Jacksonville Jaguars - South - (5-9-0) - (e)
- Miami Dolphins - East - (3-11-0) - (e)
- Cincinnati Bengals - North - (1-13-0) - (e)
Seed/Team Division Record
- San Francisco 49ers - West - (13-3-0) - (*)
- Green Bay Packers - North - (13-3-0) - (z)
- New Orleans Saints - South - (13-3-0) - (y)
- Philadelphia Eagles - East - (9-7-0) -(y)
- Seattle Seahawks - West - (11-5-0) - (x)
- Minnesota Vikings - North - (10-6-0) - (x)
- Dallas Cowboys - East - (8-8-0) -(e)
- Los Angeles Rams - West - (9-7-0) - (e)
- Chicago Bears - North - (8-8-0) - (e)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - South - (7-9-0) - (e)
- Carolina Panthers - South - (5-11-0) - (e)
- Atlanta Falcons - South - (7-9-0) - (e)
- Arizona Cardinals - West - (5-10-1) - (e)
- Detroit Lions - North - (3-12-1) - (e)
- Washington Redskins - East - (3-13-0) - (e)
- New York Giants - East - (4-12-0) - (e)
NFL Playoff Betting Guide – Tips and Strategies
Playoff football is one of the most intense events in all of sports and pits the best NFL teams and players against each other. Change is necessary because the margin for error is razor-thin due to the amount of talent on the field for any play. Here are some things to help you adapt your bets for the NFL Playoffs.