Cardano ADA is the newest top-tier cryptocurrency to be accepted by some of the best US sportsbooks operating online. Cardano sportsbooks for American players give bettors access to one of crypto’s most exciting assets, all while further streamlining the online US-friendly sports betting deposits and payout process thanks to the speed and efficiency of the Cardano method.
If you’re familiar with Bitcoin sports betting or Ethereum sports betting, for example, Cardano sports betting gives you all the same great features with even better transfer times, lower fees, and perhaps the best overall crypto investment opportunity to date. As an online sports bet funding option, Cardano is compelling. But that’s literally just the tip of the iceberg!
The Best US Online Sportsbooks
For Cardano Sports Betting
The online ADA sportsbooks listed below allow for both Cardano instant deposits and same-day payouts, and they support a host of other crypto betting options, too. They’ve also got thousands of daily betting lines on every American and international league, along with custom prop builders, live sports betting options, mobile US sportsbook solutions, and other gambling markets to choose from.
While the list of US-friendly Cardano sports betting sites is currently somewhat limited, the popular crypto coin should be added to the banking menus of other top-rated online USA sportsbooks in the near future, as it’s one of the fastest-growing crypto platforms on the market.
|Site Name||Current Bonus||U.S.||Visit Site|
|1||50% Max $1,000||Visit Site
|2||50% Max $1,000||Visit Site
|3||50% Max $1,000||Visit Site
|4||50% Max $500||Visit Site
Why Is Cardano The Most Exciting New Online Sportsbook Funding Method?
Cardano ADA was only launched in 2017, but it’s quickly risen to the top of the cryptocurrency charts thanks in large part to the pedigree and scope of the platform.
Ethereum co-founder Charles Hoskinson of IOHK created Cardano to solve many of the more fundamental shortcomings of ETH. These include expensive Ethereum “gas fees” (i.e. high transaction costs) and slow blockchain verification times.
The Cardano crypto coin supports important blockchain concepts like smart contracts, decentralized finance (De-Fi), and non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and it’s positioned to redefine what cryptocurrency can do for all the various Internet-connected industries throughout the world.
For Cardano investors, the asset has grown in value by thousands of percent year-over-year, and though that’s exciting in its own ways (especially for crypto gamblers), the sky’s the limit for where Cardano can go. For USA sports bettors in particular, Cardano represents a great investment opportunity. Not only can you make rapid, guaranteed deposits and withdrawals with the ADA coin, you can also claim same-day payouts.
After receiving your winnings, you can even delegate your Cardano to ADA stake pools to earn rewards – that is, earn free ADA! – on top of your betting winnings. Then, as the price of Cardano invariably goes up, so do your holdings. With Cardano, online sports betting pays out better than ever!
What Is Cardano?
Cardano (stock symbol ADA) is a modern cryptocurrency that’s currently the third-ranked crypto asset in the world, just behind Bitcoin and main rival Ethereum.
As a third-generation proof-of-stake (PoS) crypto, Cardano ADA boasts a number of revolutionary features. It’s the most robust smart contract platform in the space, has spawned its own stablecoin spinoffs, supports NFTs and De-Fi, is fast and inexpensive to use, is energy efficient in a way very few competing cryptos are, and allows for investors to stake their ADA to Cardano stake pools in order to earn free ADA.
And it does all this without ever tying up access to your coins, limiting your trades, or preventing you from enjoying full custody of your entire stack!
Cardano is also the latest major cryptocurrency to be accepted by the USA online sports betting industry’s most reputable, trusted offshore sportsbooks, allowing more users than ever to gain access to the platform.
As of Q4 2021, the ADA price is hovering around $2.20-$2.50 per coin, with the Cardano CoinMarketCap tracker pegging the total ADA market cap at north of $71 billion.
How To Buy Cardano
We know we don’t have to tell you, but to bet with Cardano, you have to actually purchase Cardano. Fortunately, it’s easy enough to do, as all the biggest US cryptocurrency exchanges support the asset. You can make USD-Cardano trades, BTC-Cardano trades, ETH-Cardano trades, and so on. As long as you have an exchange account, you’re ready to go.
Our only real advice – which is the same for all sports betting crypto buys – is to buy ADA when the current Cardano price is trending lower than its recent average. As long as you do that, you’ll maximize your holdings reasonably well and won’t have to worry about buying in at the absolute “best” time (as that’s functionally impossible to accurately predict in the first place).
We also recommend moving your ADA off the exchanges as soon as possible, either to your USA online sportsbook site, your private Cardano wallet, or both. If you want to day trade Cardano or swing trade ADA, leaving your haul on the exchanges is the right thing to do. Otherwise, you’ll want the added security of private Cardano storage.
Buying Cardano On Crypto Exchanges
When you buy Cardano ADA from any reputable crypto exchange, there are a few things to consider. For one, if it’s your very first time buying crypto with the exchange in question, you’ll need to go ahead and sign up with that exchange ahead of time.
This process takes just a few minutes, but all cryptocurrency exchanges use KYC (Know Your Customer) identification standards, and getting “verified” can take up to 48 hours in some cases. Usually, this takes just a few hours at most.
For another thing, first-time crypto buyers have to go through a waiting period of 5-10 days before they can send their ADA to any off-platform Cardano address (such as the address used by your online sportsbook of choice).
Repeat crypto buyers don’t have to deal with these wait times, but if you’re just jumping in, you’ll want to factor this into your sports betting schedule and get out in front of it.
Staking Cardano In ADA Pools
Once you hodl ADA, you should move whatever Cardano amount you didn’t deposit into your sportsbook to a private ADA wallet that supports Cardano staking.
When you stake Cardano, this means you’re pledging your coins to Cardano stake pools. It’s these stake pools that allow Cardano investors to earn Cardano passive income in the form of ADA rewards.
Because ADA is a proof-of-stake crypto, these pools are what verify blocks, and the more ADA they have delegated to them, the more blocks they can process and the more ADA rewards they can earn for their members.
If you want free ADA – short of placing some surefire bets, hitting some big payouts, and withdrawing more ADA than you deposited – staking is the way to do it.
It’s also important to note that you do not lose access to or control over any staked Cardano. You can continue to send, receive, and trade your delegated ADA as you wish, with no limitations of any kind.
For ADA staking and crypto betting in general, we recommend the following wallets, all of which support ADA stake pools:
- Daedalus Wallet (Windows, Mac)
- Yoroi Wallet (Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android)
- AdaLite Wallet (Windows, Mac)
- Binance Wallet (Online Exchange)
- Kraken Wallet (Online Exchange)
Advantages Of Using Cardano To Bet Sports Online
If you can’t already tell, there are numerous reasons why online sports betting with Cardano is particularly advantageous for US players.
After all, crypto sports betting options are already the best overall deposit and payout methods supported by these sites, and they enjoy largely the same perks.
But Cardano ADA is special, and Cardano betting in particular allows you to get all the following when participating in real-money online sports betting:
- Quick transfer times. ADA transactions – for both online USA sports betting deposits and withdrawals – are lightning quick. Only Stellar, TRON betting, and Litecoin betting transfers can match Cardano for speed when it comes to topping off your bankroll or claiming payouts.
- 100% deposit success rates. The UIGEA is a US banking regulation that targets banks which “knowingly process” legal international sports betting transactions. While Visa deposits, Mastercard deposits, and other card-based betting deposits can be derailed by the UIGEA up to 10% of the time, ADA goes through on time, every
- Guaranteed same-day payouts. Legal US sportsbooks located outside American borders cannot use traditional banking options to grant bettors same-day withdrawals. However, with cryptos like Cardano, same-day payouts are guaranteed and usually delivered within just 5-10 minutes. No wonder the best ADA betting sites are considered the industry’s fastest payout online sportsbooks!
- Bigger online sportsbook bonuses. Crypto sports betting bonuses are the biggest and best free money perks available in the online gambling industry. These are regularly 200-300% bigger than standard bonuses, and no sports betting promo codes are typically required. Even if your chosen site only advertises “Bitcoin bonuses,” these allow you to receive identical Cardano bonuses, too.
- Tiny native blockchain fees. Cardano ADA transaction fees are among the smallest of any major crypto coin, with only Stellar and Ripple having smaller built-in transfer fees. Even if you deposit $1000 in ADA, you’ll only pay about a dollar to cover all blockchain surcharges.
- Zero added sports betting fees. No legitimate US sports betting site charges added fees for ADA deposits or withdrawals, making the crypto coin one of the best choices for moving money into and out of your account. Save more, bet more, and win more with ADA sports gambling!
- Massive investment potential. Cardano price predictions indicate big things ahead for the crypto coin. By 2025, the ADA price should be around $30-$50 per coin, while the Cardano value could realistically top $100 by 2030. Some speculate that Cardano could even top $1000 per ADA coin by 2040!
- Stake pool rewards. Outside of betting, Cardano staking is the best way to earn free ADA. It’s extremely easy to do as long as the ADA wallet you use supports the Cardano Shelley protocol (which they currently all do). If you want to amass as much ADA as possible, you can learn how to stake Cardano in just a few minutes through any staking wallet’s built-in tutorial.
- Access to an exciting crypto ecosystem. The Cardano system as designed is truly one of the most forward-thinking blockchain platforms ever conceived. Even better, it’s still in its infancy. Cardano supports ADA smart contracts, NFTs, and De-Fi, and countless Cardano partnerships are pushing the envelope in nearly every Internet-connected industry. Welcome to the Cardano metaverse!
Are Cardano Online Sportsbooks Different From Regular Online Sportsbooks?
Yes and no. Obviously, they’re different in that they accept Cardano ADA banking options and support the Cardano network by being an intimate part of it. Plus, each different US sports betting operator has different betting lines on just about every single common contest.
For line shoppers, this is a universal truth, and it’s why we always recommend joining more than one USA sportsbook site.
However, when it comes to the actual kinds of betting markets hosted by these books – as well as the additional gambling markets they support – most operators are fairly similar: They all cover the same players, teams, and leagues, they all have custom prop builders and live in-game betting lines, and most sites even have hundreds of fair-play-certified online real-money casino games, online poker rooms, and online racebooks.
In other words, you might join a particular sportsbook simply because it accepts ADA, but you should probably also join a few those highly-rated books that don’t (see our online US sports betting reviews here) to ensure that you’ll always get the most for your money and can always find the best, most entertaining betting markets for your personal tastes.
Helpful Cardano Resources
- CoinMarketCap – The best online Cardano chart and ADA price tracker.
- Coinbase Pro – The most popular US Cardano crypto exchange.
- Daedalus Wallet – The official Cardano Foundation wallet platform.
- pooltoolio – The best online Cardano staking tracker.
- Cardano Foundation – The official home of Cardano on the Internet.
- IOHK – The official Cardano developer website and Cardano news blog.